Monday, July 23, 2007

Hello World!

Hello all
This is my first blog EVER. I thought I'd try it, seems interesting. Maybe it will replace the old addiction that I had to a certain forum :)
A little about my certain situation:
I've been living in Tripoli for a little over 3 weeks now, I'm originally from Benghazi so that's where most of my family and friends are. The reason I've moved to Tripoli is that I got a good job here, with a very good company.
I've just had a refrigerator installed in my appartment, so finally I can try to reduce my daily food expenses. I'm not getting paid until the end of the month, till then I'll have to be careful.
Tripoli is a lot more interesting than I thought, even though I haven't seen much of it yet.
Ok for now, this is the end of this initial blog entry, see you tomorrow enshallah.

No comments: