Sunday, October 21, 2007

Back with a new 8800GTS


It's been a while since I last posted, things have been a little hectic. Hopefully I'll be able to post more and on a regular basis within a couple of days, I think I've managed to put most of my things in order now :)
Being the Techno-Geek I am, I can't help but tell you guys -and gals ofcourse ;)- that the latest addition to my collection of computer hardware has arrived a couple of weeks ago. Those of you who have seen my old post about the graphics card probably know I've been trying to decide which one would I get. Well now that question is answered, I bought myself a spanking-new 8800GTS, a mighty card, and certainly not cheap. I had an impulse of "you only live once" attitude and decided that life was too short, I deserve to pamper myself with this beauty. And now after installing it, I'm glad to report that I have no regrets, it certainly made my computer much more powerful :)
Here's a pic for those of you who are computer-saavvy enough to care :)

2 comments:

Hiba said...

Intersting..
your lucky Arnt You..?

Alone in Tripoli said...

maybe a little lucky, if I got it for FREE then I'd really be lucky.
I love this card, but it did cost some serious money