Sunday, January 11, 2009

Guess who's back


It's been a long time since I sat down and updated this blog, I'm not sure why, but it could be that I was not so alone for a while (which is good I guess). I came across blogspot this morning and I thought it would be good to sort of re-launch the blog again, so here goes :)



Due to several factors, I'll be starting a new job starting tomorrow, the most important factor about this job is that I will have to relocate again, this time I'll be living/working in the middle of the desert (literally), and I'll be on rotation basis for the 1st time in my life. This means I'll be working 28 consequetive days, 12 hours a day, with little or no proper social life after work (it's the middle of the desert), but this ofcourse will be followed by 28 consequetive days of relaxation, during which I can stay in Tripoli, go to Benghazi, or go and do what ever I want, YAY!!!

I'm still unsure whether or not I'll have an internet connection in the desert, if I do then I'll most likely be back to the blogging scene, I now have lots of 'blogging material' which I'd like to post here once I have the time.

Now I'll be going to the final (?) day of my 'old' job, to finish off some remaining tasks and make sure everything is handed over properly, then recieve some stuff needed for my new job, and hopefully tomorrow will be the day I fly out to the desert.

See you all soon. . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...

Hi, How's the o going? Do you have any ideas how I can find a job teaching English in Tripoli? I'm a Canadian teacher...
Thanks!