Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Still Here!

I'm still not used to blogging, I haven't developed an attachement to it as soon as I thought I would. But I'm sure I will pretty soon.
I spent sometime reading other Libyan blogs, a lot are very interesting, there are some people I actually wish I could meet in real-life. I never thought there were so many intelligent -yet fun- Libyan guys and gals who are active online. I just wish I had an internet connection at home, I'd blog and read blogs sooooo much more.
I think I haven't mentioned it, but I'm at work right now, on my break. I'm still actually "learning" how to do what I'm supposed to do. I'm from a totally different background than what I'm working right now, so it's a bit hard. But no worries, all will be under control enshallah.
Some of the blogs mention the British Council a lot, some seem to be students there, others appear to be working there. I work -and live- relatively close to the British Council office in Tripoli, and my work will eventually require me to make regular visits there, I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll get to meet some interesting new people.

No comments: