Sunday, August 5, 2007

Yahoo Messenger

Since I access the internet at work, I can't install Yahoo messenger. But luckily Yahoo have just started using the WebMessenger which allows me to access Messenger through Internet Explorer -or any web browser for that matter-. So I'm in luck.
Today I have a very important meeting on Yahoo with a very important someone, I'm still waiting for that someone to sign in.
My very dear fried left Tripoli last night and went to Benghazi, he's probably on his way to the desert right now. He works with an oil drilling company so he's in the desert half of the time. I used to see him only twice or three times a year and for very short times, like 2 hours everytime I see him. So that will be less than 10 hours per year. But now since I'm living and working in Tripoli I've been seeing him a lot, I'm so happy we can still connect so easily and we still have a lot of fun talking about everything. I've always worried that maybe we've drifted apart since we see so little of each other, but that turned out to be wrong, thank God. If you know how special this guy is then you would understand why I was so worried :).
So, now I'm still waiting for the "someone" I mentioned to log on, I'm sooo excited and anxious in the same time. Sadly we won't be able to talk for more than an hour, but at least that's a lot better than nothing.

No comments: