Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thursday!!!

I love thurdays, the end of the working week. Even if I don't have anything to do on it, I still love it. Especially that my weekend now is 2 days, friday AND saturday :D, I'm sooo happy.
I've been way too busy for almost 2 years, I missed out on a lot of things. I'm not saying that I regret what I was doing, on the contrary, they've been a very good 2 years. I was managing a computer shop in Benghazi, severely understaffed, I had to do almost everything by myself. I've gained quite some experience, but in exchange I've missed out on a lot of stuff as I mentioned.
Anyway, since I work from 8 to 5, and I have a 2-day weekend, now I have a lot of time which I can use to have fun, learn new things, work on my projects, hang with friends, or simply lay around like a slob and watch the tons of movies, series, anime that I didn't get a chance to watch before. YAY!!!
So, I'll be in the office for 6 more hours and then I'll either go to my apartment or wait for my friend to come pick me up from work. Maybe we'll drive around, or maybe we'll stay at my apartment, but I'm hoping we'd make better plans, IT'S THURSDAAAY!!!

No comments: