Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Zotac 8600GT VGA



Today is the day I buy myself a new VGA for my PC. I've done a lot of research and finally I decided that the 8600GT is the card for me. Good performance, DX10 support, HDMi, and highly overclockable too. And ofcourse, fits my budget :) !


I still have contacts in Dubai from my previous job, I sent an email and I found out that I can get almost the same card in Dubai for 70% of the price. But sadly I have no way of delivering it to Libya now. Should I wait till someone I know goes to Dubai? I don't know when that will be. This is a hard decision, I can wait, but I'd really like to play my games now. Oh well, Today I'll go to Zarqaa El-Yamama and see if I can persuade the shop owner / salesman to give me a discount. If he gives me a 15% discount then I'll walk out with the card in my hands :)


I'll post a few pics of the card I'm talking about, just for fellow hardware freaks :


Thanks to www.vr-zone.com for their great review of 8600GT cards, and for these pics.

4 comments:

Lost-Libyan said...

hey there...sorry but i couldnt help but notice that ur posts have zero comments, so i wanted to break the habbit and stopy to say hi ;)

Alone in Tripoli said...

lol, that's very nice of you :)
Don't worry though, I just started blogging, and I know I still haven't posted anything THAT interesting just yet :)
That will change soon inshAllah, I have few thoughts I've wanted to share for some time now.
Stay tuned ;)

Lost-Libyan said...

Im bored out of my ass at work, so I ll be around very often! :P
cant wait to see the " THAT interesting" of urs! lol

Alone in Tripoli said...

that will have to wait a little bit for now, so don't hold your breath ;)
By the way, it's nice to find out that I'm not the only one blogging from work :P